This gadget provides a way to analyze the overall test results distribution by their status.
This gadget enables you have an overview of the status for some Tests, taking into account the results obtained in the context of a version or of a Test Plan.
Possible usage scenarios:
- see the amount of Tests, by current status, for a specific Version or Test Plan (i.e. have an overview of the Tests in the context of a version or of a Test Plan)
- analyze the overall progress of a Test Plan
- analyze how a subset of some Test cases currently is (e.g. the ones defined by some relevant criteria in a user defined filter), in some version or in some Test Plan
How to use
Source Test issues for the chart can be provided by a saved filter.
- Saved filter: a saved filter containing Test issues
Additional configuration parameters for this gadget include:
- Execution Scope: either Version or Test Plan
- Test Plan Key: the key of the Test Plan, if the Execution Scope is "Test Plan"
- Project: auxiliary field containing the Project to take into account when selecting the Analysis Version
- Analysis Version: the version, if the Execution Scope is "Version"
- Custom Title: custom title for the gadget, if the appropriate checkbox is enabled; otherwise, a default title is used
- Refresh Interval: how often the gadget is updated
When you choose analysis by Test Plan, the Tests are not filtered in any way. Therefore, if you want to restrict the list of Tests that are being shown (e.g., just show the Tests belonging to a Test Plan), you must always use a proper saved filter for that purpose (such as the testPlanTests JQL function).