This gadget provides a way to see the status of all the Test Runs of a group of Test Executions.
This gadget enables you to see which Tests were or are going to be executed, along with their corresponding results.
Possible usage scenarios:
- see all the runs of a given Test Execution
- see all the runs of all Test Executions associated with a Test Plan
- see all the runs associated with a particular component
- see the executions performed by or assigned to a specific user.
How to use
Select and filter Test Execution issues with:
- Saved Filter: a saved filter containing Test Execution Issues. This field is mandatory
- Date range: only Test Runs with start date and end date between the selected range will be considered
- Test Run Assignee: the Assignee of the Test Run
- Executed by: the user who executed the Test Run
- Test Component: the project component associated with the Test
- Test Priority: the priority of the Test
- Test Run Status: the status of the Test Run
It is also possible to configure the:
- Custom Title: specify a title for the list; otherwise, it will display "Test Runs List"
- Number of results: the number of results per page
- Refresh Interval: how often the gadget will be updated