Xray provides a gadget for viewing tests and their latest status for a particular release.
This gadget enables you to quickly check the status of a group of tests for a specific Version, Environment or Test Plan.
Possible usage scenarios:
- analyze a group of Tests for a given version
- analyze a group of Tests for a given version and Test Environment
- analyze the status of Tests belonging to a Test Set
How to use
Test issues for the chart can be provided by selecting the saved filter, project and/or Test Plan:
- Saved filter: a saved filter containing Test issues
- Project: auxiliary field containing the Project to take into account when selecting the Test Component
- Test Component: filter Test issues by component (taken into account the selected Project)
- Test Priority: filter Test issues by priority
Additional configuration parameters for this gadget include:
- Execution Scope: either Version or Test Plan
- Test Plan Key: the key of the Test Plan, if the Execution Scope is "Test Plan"
- Analysis Version: the version, if the Execution Scope is "Version"
- Test Environment: the test environment in which the tests were run
- Number of results: the number of results per page
- Refresh Interval: how often the gadget is updated