Xray supports Cucumber natively; thus, some Cucumber implementations for some programming languages/platforms are implicitly supported. In this case, you are able to export Cucumber features containing the different test cases (i.e. "Scenario" or "Scenario Outline") and then import the execution results.
Mobile tests in the cloud using Calabash and Xamarin Test Cloud are also supported.
- Taking advantage of Robot XML reports
- Testing using Behave in Python
- Testing using Calabash and Xamarin Test Cloud in Ruby
- Testing using Cucumber in Java
- Testing using Cucumber in Perl
- Testing using Cucumber in Ruby/JRuby
- Testing using Robot Framework integration in Python or Java
- Testing using Robot framework integration, in Python or Java
- Testing mobile apps in the cloud (BrowserStack) using Appium and Cucumber in Ruby
- Testing using SpecFlow and Cucumber Scenarios in C#