Shows a list of Test Runs with detailed information for each one, including related Test, Test Execution and Test Plan entities, execution dates, and linked defects.
To use this report, your project must have the Test Execution or Sub-Test Execution issue types in the issue type scheme.
This report enables you to see which tests were or are going to be executed, along with the corresponding result and key metrics.
Possible usage scenarios:
- see all the runs of a given Test Execution
- see all the runs of all Test Executions related with a Test Plan
- see the number of opened/closed linked defects, in the context of a given run
- see the elapsed time since the execution has started
- see the executions performed by or assigned to a given user
How to use
This report is accessible from either the Xray Reports icon on the project left sidebar or from the standard Reports icon, which includes other kinds of reports besides Xray.
At the top of the report you'll find two areas related with the report and with the data shown in the report.
- A: Filter, for selecting the source data
- B: visualization information and options
Source Test Runs objects can be directly provided using a Test Execution or Sub-Test Execution-based saved filter (within section A) or by specifying some Test and Test Execution fields.
- Fix Version: the Test Execution Fix Version
- Revision: the Test Execution Revision
- Test Environments: the Test Environments of the Test Execution
- Test Plan: the Test Plan from the Test Execution (when the Test Execution is created within the context of a Test Plan).
- Test Priority: the Test Priority
- Test Components: Components field of the Test
- TestRun Assignee: the user assigned to the Test Run
- Executed By: the user who executed the Test Run
- TestRun Status: the Status of the TestRun
- Issue Key or Summary: Test Execution Key or Test Execution Summary sub-string.
Only Test Executions from the current project are taken into account.
For performance reasons, Xray limits the number of Test Runs shown to 10,000. If the number of filtered Test Runs is greater than this, then the user needs to review the applied filter in order to restrict it further.
Understanding the report columns
|Test||Key of the Test associated with the TestRun|
|Test Summary||Summary of the Test associated with the Test Run|
|Components||Components of the Test associated with the Test Run|
|Test Priority||Priority of the Test associated with the Test Run|
|Test Execution||Key of the Test Execution associated with the Test Run|
|Test Environments||Test Environments in which the Test has been executed|
|Test Plan||If the Test Execution has been created in the context of a Test Plan, this column will display the Test Plan key|
|Test Type||Type of the Test Associated with the Test Run|
|TestRun Status||The status (i.e., result) of the TestRun|
|Executed By||User who performed the execution|
|Fix Version||Fix Version associated with the Test Run|
|Revision||Revision of the Test Execution associated with the Test Run|
|Started At||Date of the TestRun start|
|Finished At||Date of the TestRun end|
|Elapsed Time||Elapsed Time since the start of the TestRun. If the Status is not final, then the elapsed time will be the time between the start date and the current time.|
Defects directly associated with the Test Runs. Will count as unique Defects (I.e., if the same Defect issue is added multiple times in the same Test Run, it will count as one).
Defects with Resolution will be counted as Closed; all others will be counted as Open
Exporting the Report
The report can be exported to a CSV file, which will include all report rows (and not just the visible ones).
Click on Export and select To csv.