Xray provides a gadget for viewing the historical daily requirement coverage chart for a given set of requirement issues in the last N days.
This gadget provides visibility into the evolution of the coverage status of your project's requirements for last N days, for a given version of the system.
This enables you to evaluate your progress, i.e., if you're closer to having all your requirements properly tested and ready for deployment.
For more information on coverage, please refer to Coverage Analysis.
How to use
Source requirement issues for the chart can be provided by using a saved filter or a project:
- Project or Saved Filter: all requirements for a given project or a saved filter containing requirement issues
Notice that a "Saved Filter" or a "Project" must be select in order to use the gadget.
Additional configuration parameters for this gadget include:
- Group By: group the requirements by a specific field/custom field
- Flat Requirements Presentation: if enabled, all parent and sub-requirements are shown at the same level (e.g., Epics and Stories); if disabled, only the parent requirements are shown
- Execution Scope: Version or Test Plan
- Test Plan Key: the key of the Test Plan, if the Execution Scope is "Test Plan"
- Analysis Version: the version, if the Execution Scope is "Version"
- Number of days: number of days (in the past) to show on the chart
- Chart Type: absolute or relative values(for a normalized chart)