Shows a list of Test Executions, their attributes and information about overall progress and linked defects.
The Test Executions List Report shows a list of Test Execution issues and their corresponding execution status. A Test Execution status is shown as a progress bar with the latest Test Run status from each Test issue that is associated with that Test Execution.
Possible usage scenarios:
- analyze both the progress of each Test Execution and the success rate
- analyze the number of defects opened in each Test Execution
- analyze the testing results for some revisions of the SUT
- see the planned Test Executions for some version, for some Test Environment and get an overview of the progress of each one of them
How to use
This report is accessible either from the Xray icon on the project left sidebar or from the standard Reports icon, which includes other kinds of reports besides Xray.
Source Test Execution issues can be directly provided using a advanced filter or by specifying some Test Execution-related fields:
- Advanced: a JQL query to filter the coverable issues
- Project: project
- Assignee: the issue's assignee
- Component: the component assigned to the issue
- Fix Versions: versions assigned to the issue
- Resolution: the workflow resolution
- Status: the workflow status
- Contains: the full issue key or part of the summary
By default, only the Test Executions from the selected project are shown. To show the Test Executions from different projects, you have to use a saved filter.
Aside from the available custom fields for Test Execution issues, there are some special columns that can be included:
|Revision||The revision of the SUT targeted by this Test Execution (i.e., typically the code revision or the build number)|
|Begin Date||Planned begin date for the Test Execution|
|End Date||Planned end date for the Test Execution|
|Test Environment(s)||Test Environment(s) linked to the Test Execution (i.e., the environment assigned to the Test Execution where tests were executed on or are scheduled to be executed on)|
|Number of linked defects (i.e., the ones created/linked during the execution of tests)|
|Status||The progress (i.e., the overall execution status of the Test Execution)|
Exporting the Report
The report can be exported to a CSV file, which will export up to 1000 issues and not just the visible ones.
Click on Export and select To csv.
To share the report click the Share button and then click the copy icon to copy the link to clipboard after this you can send the link to other users who can then view the report with the same filters. This link will be deleted if it's not used for more than 6 months.