Shows a list of Test Plans, their attributes and information about their overall progress.
The Test Plans List Report shows a list of Test Plan issues and their corresponding consolidated execution status. The status is shown as a progress bar with the consolidated status (e.g., typically the latest test run status) from each Test issue that is part of that Test Plan.
Possible usage scenarios:
- analyze the progress of each Test Plan
- see the planned Test Plans for some version and get an overview of the progress of each one of them
How to use
This report is accessible either from the Xray icon on the project left sidebar or from the standard Reports icon, which includes other kinds of reports besides Xray.
Source Test Plan issues can be directly provided using a advanced filter or by specifying some Test Plan-related fields:
- Advanced: a JQL query to filter the coverable issues
- Project: project
- Assignee: the issue's assignee
- Component: the component assigned to the issue
- Fix Versions: versions assigned to the issue
- Resolution: the workflow resolution
- Status: the workflow status
- Contains: the full issue key or part of the summary
By default, only Test Plans from the selected project are shown. To show the Test Plans from different projects, you have to use a saved filter.
Aside from the available custom fields for Test Plan issues, there are some special columns that can be included:
|Begin Date||Planned begin date for the Test Plan|
|End Date||Planned end date for the Test Plan|
|Status||The progress (i.e., the overall execution status of the Test Plan)|
Exporting the Report
The report can be exported to a CSV file, which will export up to 1000 issues and not just the visible ones.
Click on Export and select To csv.
To share the report click the Share button and then click the copy icon to copy the link to clipboard after this you can send the link to other users who can then view the report with the same filters. This link will be deleted if it's not used for more than 6 months.