Shows a list of Test Sets and their attributes, along with an overview of the calculated status for the Tests that are part of the Test Set, for the selected version or Test Plan, and/or Test Environment.
The Test Sets List Report shows a list of Test Set issues and their corresponding execution status, for some defined scope. The status is shown as a progress bar and is calculated based on the analysis & scope (i.e., on how you want to analyze the Tests). This allows a transversal analysis of the Tests Sets for a project in a particular version and environment.
The status of a Test Set (i.e., status of the Tests belonging to a Test Set) is calculated based on the latest consolidated results obtained for the Tests (see how the status of a Test is calculated here).
Possible usage scenarios:
- see what Test Sets exist for a project, based on some additional criteria
- quickly analyze how certain Tests belonging to some Test Sets are doing, for some version or/and for some Test Environment
How to use
This report is accessible either from the Xray icon on the project left sidebar or from the standard Reports icon, which includes other kinds of reports besides Xray.
At the top of the report, you have some options that need to be configured.
- Analysis & Scope: how to analyze the issues (more info on Coverage Analysis)
- Filters: the source data for the report (e.g. Test Set issues) and how to evaluate the status for each one of the item being shown.
- Advanced: a JQL query to filter the coverable issues
- Project: project
- Assignee: the issue's assignee
- Component: the component assigned to the issue
- Fix Versions: versions assigned to the issue
- Resolution: the workflow resolution
- Status: the workflow status
- Contains: the full issue key or part of the summary
By default, only the Test Sets from the selected project are shown. To show the Test Sets from different projects, you have to use a saved filter.
Aside from the available custom fields for Test Sets issues, there are some special columns that can be included:
|Test Count||Number of Tests within each Test Set|
|Status||The calculated status for the Tests that are part of the Test Set, based on the defined Analysis & Scope|
Exporting the Report
The report can be exported to a CSV file, which will export up to 1000 issues and not just the visible ones.
Click on Export and select To csv.
To share the report click the Share button and then click the copy icon to copy the link to clipboard after this you can send the link to other users who can then view the report with the same filters. This link will be deleted if it's not used for more than 6 months.