Shows a list of Tests and their attributes, along with the calculated status for the Tests, for the selected version or Test Plan, and/or Test Environment.
The Tests List Report shows a list of Test issues and their corresponding execution status, for some defined scope. The status depends on the Analysis & Scope (i.e., on how you want to analyze the Tests). This allows a transversal analysis of the Tests for a project in a particular version and environment.
The status of a Test is calculated based on the latest consolidated result obtained for each Test (see how the status of a Test is calculated here).
Possible usage scenarios:
- see what Tests exist for a project, based on some additional criteria
- quickly analyze how certain Tests are doing for some version or/and for some Test Environment
How to use
This report is accessible either from the Xray icon on the project left sidebar or from the standard Reports icon, which includes other kinds of reports besides Xray.
At the top of the report, you have some options that need to be configured.
- Analysis & Scope: how to analyze the issues (more info on Coverage Analysis)
- Filters: the source data for the report (e.g., the requirements or other covered issues) and how to evaluate the status of each item being shown.
- Advanced: a JQL query to filter the coverable issues
- Project: project
- Assignee: the issue's assignee
- Component: the component assigned to the issue
- Fix Versions: versions assigned to the issue
- Resolution: the workflow resolution
- Status: the workflow status
- Contains: the full issue key or part of the summary
By default, only Tests from the selected project are shown. To show Tests from different projects, you have to use a saved filter.
Aside from the available custom fields for Test issues, there are also some special columns that can be included:
|Test Type||The Test Type of each Test|
|Status||The calculated status for the Test, based on the defined Analysis & Scope|
Exporting the Report
The report can be exported to a CSV file, which will export up to 1000 issues and not just the visible ones.
Click on Export and select To csv.
To share the report click the Share button and then click the copy icon to copy the link to clipboard after this you can send the link to other users who can then view the report with the same filters. This link will be deleted if it's not used for more than 6 months.