This page provides a list of useful resources, including access to our Support Team and more.
As the adoption of Xray grows in the community, some users contribute with open-source projects that can further help other teams achieve successfull implementations.
Do you need help with Xray? Would you like to book a demo? Please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Start by checking our FAQ
- Contact Support Team via Service Desk
- Support Knowledge Base
- Access the app's Documentation
- Check the open issues in our Public Issue Tracker
- Check existing answers for app-related questions in the Atlassian Community
We encourage all kinds of contributions.
Below are community articles/projects you may find useful:
- Java+Cucumber+Selenium sample project: https://github.com/kristapsmelderis/xray-test-automation-example
- Protractor integration: https://github.com/lukas-reineke/protractor-xray-reporter
- NodeJS client: https://www.npmjs.com/package/jira-client-xray | https://github.com/JamesMGreene/node-jira-client-xray
- Java client: https://github.com/wapophis/XrayJiraRestClient
- Maven client to submit results: https://github.com/ramanqa/qait-jira-xray-cucumber-runner
- Web Component Tester plugin: https://github.com/Kampfmoehre/wct-jira-xray
- A WebdriverIO plugin. Report results in json format: https://github.com/cnatis/wdio-xray-json-reporter
- Karma Xray JSON reporter: https://github.com/derevo/karma-xray-reporter
- Special Newman JUnit reporter (for Postman): https://www.npmjs.com/package/newman-reporter-junitxray
- Allure Xray plugin:
We thank the community for contributing with sample projects, code, how-tos, documentation, and articles. Xray is better – thanks to you. We're happy to include links to your contributions
Just a small disclaimer: Xpand Add-ons is not responsible for the contents of this community resource. Since these links are external, they may be outdated.