May 29, 2021
The Xray team is proud to announce the release of Xray Cloud 1.1.56-2.000.000. This version's major features include parameterized tests, data-driven testing, importing screenshots from Robot Framework, grouping defects and evidence on the overall panel within the execution screen, and an overall UI/UX revamp of the Xray issue panels and execution page.
Archive Test Runs
- XRAYCLOUD-2705: Users must be able to search for archived test runs by status
- XRAYCLOUD-2664: The Test Plan Metrics report must display the metrics without the need for hovering the status bars
- XRAYCLOUD-2739: As a user, I should be able to export the Test Runs Custom Fields, when using the Document Generator
- XRAYCLOUD-2541: As a user, I want to export the Test Repository Path.
- XRAYCLOUD-2799: Overall Test Coverage Gadget should allow to group by Epic link
- XRAYCLOUD-2741: As a user, I can export to Cucumber .feature from the requirements issue screen
- XRAYCLOUD-2622: As a user, I edit precondition steps with the wiki markup field and respective toolbar
- XRAYCLOUD-2729: As a user, I can filter the Test issues inside the Test Set
- XRAYCLOUD-2487: Include actual result when enabling the option "Steps to reproduce"
Just one last, yet important thing...
Features and Bug Fixes in this release