This gadget provides a summary of the filtered Test Runs, in chart or table layout, showing the amount of Test Runs per status, grouped by a given Test or Test Run field.
This gadget enables you to see the overall status of a group of scheduled/executed Test Runs (e.g., from a Test Plan) through a vertical bar chart or a table, showing the amount of Test Runs per status, grouped by a given Test or Test Run field.
Some possible usage scenarios:
- analyze the Test Runs from a Test Execution
- analyze the Test Runs from all Test Executions belonging to a Test Plan
- depict the testing results for a given component, in the context of a Test Execution or Test Plan
- see how the testing is progressing in terms of scheduled runs, from the Test Run assignee perspective
- see how the testing is progressing in terms of scheduled runs, based on the Test priority
- see how failures, or some other test run statuses, are impacting components
How to use
Source Test Runs for the chart can be indirectly provided using a saved filter or selected Test Execution and Test Plans, which may be used in conjunction with Test and Test Run-specific filters:
- Saved filter or Issue Picker: a saved filter containing Test Execution and/or Test Plans issues or a selection of said issues; This field is mandatory
- Test Filters:
- Priority: priority of the Test associated with the Test Run
- Test Run Filters:
- Assignee: assignee of the Test Run
- Status: status of the Test Run
- Date range: only Test Runs with start date and end date between the selected range will be considered
Additional configuration parameter for this gadget include:
- Group By: group the results by the Test Run assignee, Test Run executed by, Test component, Test Key, Test Type, label, priority and any custom field with options.
When viewing the result, you can switch between a bar chart or a table layout.