This page provides a list of useful resources, including access to our Support Team and more.
Do you need help with Xray? Would you like to book a demo? Please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Start by checking our FAQ
- Contact Support Team via Service Desk
- Check the Support Knowledge Base
- Access the app's Documentation
- Check the open issues in our Public Issue Tracker
- Check existing answers for app-related questions in the Atlassian Community
Access Support (In-App Support/In-App Chat Support) & Resources from Xray
You can also access some of the resources and support from Xray itself:
From the help menu, you can:
- Go to Xray Start Page
- Access the Xray Documentation
- Join Xray Academy for free and explore the courses that we have set up for you
- Contact Support Team (In-App Support/In-App Chat Support)
You can use feature In-App Support to Contact Support Team via Service Desk (you’ll be redirected to the correct service type)
In-App Chat Support
Starting Xray version 7.1.0, new customers, and customers that renewed their licenses, can use the In-App Chat Support feature.
With In-App Chat Support, you can:
- Have the same support as with In-App Support (Contact Support Team via Service Desk)
- Additionally, in the Xray Product Support page, you will have access to a chat window that gives you:
- Access directly Xray online Documentation,
- A searchable set of Product Documentation and Support Knowledge Base articles, where you can find answers to your questions (you can rate the usefulness of those articles),
- A messenger that allows you to put questions to our bot, and in case you don’t get a satisfactory answer, you’ll talk live with one of our support agents. You can also rate the support given in this messenger.
Learn more about In-App Chat Support at: In-App Chat Support.