- XRAY-2273: As a user, I always create Test Executions in Xray using the Jira create issue dialog
- XRAY-5230: As a user, in the Test Run Page actual results section I can browse my local files
- XRAY-2799: As an Admin I can configure if the cloned Test case gets associated with the original Test Plan or Test Set
- XRAY-8258: When importing Cucumber JSON results, the evidence imported should appear in the overall Execution Evidence field, on the top of the Execution Details page
- XRAY-7869: As a REST API user, I must be able to import an existing dataset from a CSV file
- XRAY-8439: As a user, I want the possibility to map a parameter from the parent test to the called test
Just one last, yet important, thing...
Documentation is always important and sometimes you may miss it. We added a set of relevant articles to our already extensive documentation.
In this release, we have created a new section dedicated to Migration where you will find documentation that will help with migrations from other tools.
The first entry in this section showcases the Test Case Importer with different examples available. You can find the code for these tutorials, and more, in our GitHub account. Check them out and let us know your feedback
- Tutorials, Tips, and Tricks
- TTT: Migration
- TTT: Automation
- Testing using Robot Framework integration in Python or Java (updated, showcasing screenshots embedding)
All New Features and Bug Fixes in this release