One way to easily integrate your automated tests is by using the JUnit XML output of your test runner.
You can learn more about how JUnit reports are used with Xray in Taking advantage of JUnit XML reports.
We have some simple yet detailed tutorials explaining how to integrate several testing frameworks used in some programming languages, so you can see how automated tests are mapped from your code to Jira.
- Testing using Selenium and JUnit in Java
- Testing using Selenium and RSpec in Ruby
- Testing using UFT Pro (LeanFT) and JUnit in Java
- Testing using PHPUnit in PHP
- Testing using pytest in Python
- Testing using the Robot Framework and xUnit reports
- Testing using MiniTest in Ruby
- Testing using Google Test in C++
- Load Testing using Gatling and JUnit in Scala
- Testing using SoapUI / ReadyAPI
- Testing Windows Applications using Appium and JUnit in Java
- Testing Android Applications using Appium and JUnit in Java
- Testing iOS applications using Appium and JUnit in Java
- Testing using Robot framework and xUnit reports
- Testing using FitNesse and JUnit
- Testing using Serenity and JUnit in Java
- Testing APIs using Katalon Studio